* NO BOGUS BUYER / JOY RESERVER!
HOW TO ORDER USING SHOPPING CART
128 pages = regular PHR book
256 pages = equiv. to 2 books
384 pages = equiv. to 3 books
500g = 6 books
1kg = 12 books
2 kg = do the math.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All orders must be paid within 3 days of purchase, all unpaid orders will be canceled after 3 days and stocks will be allocated to other customers.
- We cannot guarantee stocks allocation for all unpaid orders we will only hold/reserve your ordered books for up to maximum of 3 days unless prior payment arrangement has been made.
- We recommend you contact us immediately after you placed your order to ensure your order will be processed in timely manner and avoid delays.
- Buyers are responsible to pay all associated shipping cost.
- All discount vouchers are only applicable within the validity of the promo and are not convertible to cash.
- We are not responsible for all missing in transit (lost in the mail) orders but we will do our best to facilitate locating your order with the help of the freight forwarder, we recommend you use courier "door to door" service as they provide online tracking and they operate efficiently compared to post office (Airmail).
- Once the package is in the hand of the courier, we are no longer responsible for any loss, damages and delays.
- We reserve the right to cancel and or refuse service to anybody at our discretion.
- We do not ship to NIGERIA, IRAQ, AFGANISTAN and NORTH KOREA.
- Please feel free to buy directly on our online shop, payment is via Paypal. All prices will be converted into US Dollar upon check-out to simplify transaction processing using our secured payment gateway.
- We reserve the right to update prices without prior notice.
We also accept credit card payment (visa and mastercard) using paymate, your order total will be converted to New Zealand Dollar (NZD). You can pay directly w/out the need to create paymate account, just enter your credit card details, tick "one off payment" check box and submit payment. Note that on your local currency equivalent is the amount that will appear on your credit card statement not NZD based on current exchange rate at the time of transaction.
- We will endeavor to ship all paid orders when items are on stock as fast as possible upon clearance of payment using the nominated shipping method, International Airmail is the only option for PO BOX address otherwise give us another 2-3 days if the title(s) become out of stock.
We ship via:
- 2Go, LBC or Air21 (1-3Days) - Nationwide door to door courier.
- International Airmail (7-21 Days)
- EMS Courier Door to door delivery (4-7 Days on most locations with online tracking number)
- For order of more than 30pcs please contact us for shipping quote we deliver EMS, UPS, DHL or FedEx only, ocean freight via balik bayan box also available on request for destinations like USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (this may take up to 45-60 days).
- Note: We are not responsible for any tax/duties for all international order, it is your responsibility to pay it if billed by your local customs, although it is highly unlikely because pocketbooks normally has very low value.
- Shipping every Monday to Saturday (w/in Philippines)
- International shipping every Monday to Friday.
- No Shipping on Sunday & Holidays.
- Minimum shipping charge is computed at per 500g (1/2 kilo) this can accommodate up to 6 pocketbooks per order, however please do note that some books weighs more than the average weight of 70g.
- PinoyPocketbooks does not accept refunds/returns for all shipped items. All effort will be made to ensure products are as described, you may cancel your order for refund within 24hours of order and payment less associated processing fees.
- We can also give refund when we cannot deliver goods due to stock issues, you will be advised accordingly.
Q. Can you help me find some hard to find pocketbooks?
A. Yes, please feel free to contact us if the title you are looking for is not on our catalogue. We will do our best o find a new or used one for you.
Q. Do you have a retail store?
A. We only operate online and caters mainly for overseas Filipino customers we don't have the traditional store front.
Q. Does my personal information safe?
A. Yes! we will not share any customer information to a third-party and we do not store credit card information, you deal directly with our secured/reputable international payment gateway like Paypal and Paymate.
Q. I'm planning to open a mini-bookstore business here in the USA can I order bulk quantity from you?
A. Yes we welcome bulk order overseas, please contact us for special pricing and shipping arrangement.